Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Whittemore. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Whittemore. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Whittemore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Whittemore homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Whittemore?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Whittemore. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Whittemore Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Whittemore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Whittemore? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Whittemore
IA Tree Trimming serves Whittemore and the surrounding area: