Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Westwood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Westwood. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Westwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Westwood homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Westwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Westwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Westwood Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westwood? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westwood
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Westwood and neighboring communities: