Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Waverly. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Waverly. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Waverly & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Waverly should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Waverly?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Waverly. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Waverly Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waverly, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waverly? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waverly
IA Tree Trimming serves Waverly and communities nearby: