Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Van Meter. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Van Meter. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Van Meter & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Van Meter should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Van Meter?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Van Meter. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Van Meter Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Van Meter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Van Meter? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Van Meter
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Van Meter and the surrounding area: