Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Van Horne. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Van Horne. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Van Horne & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Van Horne homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Van Horne?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Van Horne. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Van Horne Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Van Horne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Van Horne? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Van Horne
IA Tree Trimming serves Van Horne and the surrounding area: