Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in University Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in University Park. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including University Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services University Park homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in University Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in University Park. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The University Park Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Park? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Park
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves University Park and communities nearby: