Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in University Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in University Heights. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including University Heights & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services University Heights homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in University Heights?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in University Heights. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The University Heights Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Heights? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Heights
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves University Heights and communities nearby: