Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Union. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Union. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Union & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Union need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Union?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Union. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Union Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union
IA Tree Trimming serves Union and the surrounding area: