Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Thor. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Thor. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Thor & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Thor homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Thor?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Thor. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Thor Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thor? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thor
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Thor and communities nearby: