Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sumner. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sumner. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Sumner & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sumner need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sumner?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sumner. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sumner Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sumner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sumner? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sumner
IA Tree Trimming serves Sumner and the surrounding area: