Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stratford. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stratford. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Stratford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stratford need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stratford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stratford. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Stratford Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stratford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stratford? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stratford
IA Tree Trimming serves Stratford and communities nearby: