Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stanwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stanwood. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Stanwood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stanwood need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stanwood. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stanwood Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanwood? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanwood
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Stanwood and neighboring communities: