Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Paul. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Paul. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including St. Paul & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Paul should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Paul?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Paul. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Paul Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Paul, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Paul? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Paul
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Paul and neighboring communities: