Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Olaf. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Olaf. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including St. Olaf & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Olaf should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Olaf?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Olaf. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Olaf Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Olaf, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Olaf? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Olaf
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Olaf and neighboring communities: