Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Marys. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Marys. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including St. Marys & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Marys homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Marys?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Marys. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Marys Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Marys, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Marys? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Marys
IA Tree Trimming serves St. Marys and neighboring communities: