Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Lucas. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Lucas. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including St. Lucas & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Lucas homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Lucas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Lucas. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Lucas Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Lucas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Lucas? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Lucas
IA Tree Trimming serves St. Lucas and the surrounding area: