Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Anthony. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Anthony. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including St. Anthony & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Anthony homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Anthony?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Anthony. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Anthony Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Anthony, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Anthony? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Anthony
IA Tree Trimming serves St. Anthony and the surrounding area: