Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Smithland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smithland. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Smithland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Smithland need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Smithland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Smithland. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Smithland Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smithland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smithland? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smithland
IA Tree Trimming serves Smithland and communities nearby: