Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Scranton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scranton. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Scranton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Scranton should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Scranton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scranton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Scranton Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scranton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scranton? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scranton
IA Tree Trimming serves Scranton and communities nearby: