Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rockford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rockford. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Rockford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Rockford homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rockford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rockford. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rockford Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rockford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rockford? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rockford
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Rockford and the surrounding area: