Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rock Falls. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rock Falls. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Rock Falls & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rock Falls need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rock Falls?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rock Falls. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Rock Falls Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rock Falls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rock Falls? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rock Falls
IA Tree Trimming serves Rock Falls and the surrounding area: