Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Red Oak. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Red Oak. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Red Oak & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Red Oak homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Red Oak?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Red Oak. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Red Oak Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Red Oak, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Red Oak? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Red Oak
IA Tree Trimming serves Red Oak and the surrounding area: