Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Portsmouth. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Portsmouth. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Portsmouth & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Portsmouth homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Portsmouth?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Portsmouth. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Portsmouth Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portsmouth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portsmouth? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portsmouth
IA Tree Trimming serves Portsmouth and communities nearby: