Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pella. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pella. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Pella & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Pella homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pella?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pella. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pella Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pella, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pella? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pella
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pella and communities nearby: