Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oxford Junction. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford Junction. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Oxford Junction & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oxford Junction need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford Junction?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oxford Junction. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oxford Junction Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford Junction, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford Junction? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford Junction
IA Tree Trimming serves Oxford Junction and the surrounding area: