Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oxford. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Oxford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oxford should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oxford. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
IA Tree Trimming serves Oxford and neighboring communities: