Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Orchard. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orchard. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Orchard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Orchard homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Orchard. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Orchard Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Orchard and neighboring communities: