Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oakville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakville. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Oakville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oakville need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oakville Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakville? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakville
IA Tree Trimming serves Oakville and neighboring communities: