Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Northwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northwood. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Northwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Northwood should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Northwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northwood. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Northwood Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northwood? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northwood
IA Tree Trimming serves Northwood and the surrounding area: