Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Sharon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Sharon. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including New Sharon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Sharon should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Sharon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Sharon. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New Sharon Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Sharon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Sharon? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Sharon
IA Tree Trimming serves New Sharon and neighboring communities: