Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New London. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New London. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including New London & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services New London homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New London?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New London. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The New London Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New London, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New London? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New London
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves New London and the surrounding area: