Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Hampton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Hampton. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including New Hampton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services New Hampton homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Hampton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Hampton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The New Hampton Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Hampton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Hampton? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Hampton
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves New Hampton and communities nearby: