Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mount Union. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Union. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Mount Union & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mount Union homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Union?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mount Union. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Mount Union Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Union, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Union? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Union
IA Tree Trimming serves Mount Union and neighboring communities: