Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mount Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Auburn. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Mount Auburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mount Auburn should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Auburn?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Auburn. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Mount Auburn Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Auburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Auburn? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Auburn
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Auburn and neighboring communities: