Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maynard. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Maynard. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Maynard & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maynard need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maynard?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Maynard. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Maynard Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maynard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maynard? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maynard
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Maynard and communities nearby: