Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Martensdale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Martensdale. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Martensdale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Martensdale should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Martensdale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Martensdale. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Martensdale Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Martensdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Martensdale? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Martensdale
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Martensdale and communities nearby: