Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marshalltown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marshalltown. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Marshalltown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Marshalltown homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshalltown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marshalltown. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Marshalltown Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshalltown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshalltown? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshalltown
IA Tree Trimming serves Marshalltown and neighboring communities: