Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marble Rock. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marble Rock. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Marble Rock & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Marble Rock homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marble Rock?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marble Rock. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Marble Rock Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marble Rock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marble Rock? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marble Rock
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Marble Rock and the surrounding area: