Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Magnolia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Magnolia. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Magnolia & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Magnolia homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Magnolia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Magnolia. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Magnolia Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magnolia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magnolia? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magnolia
IA Tree Trimming serves Magnolia and the surrounding area: