Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lowden. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lowden. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Lowden & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lowden homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowden?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lowden. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lowden Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowden, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowden? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowden
IA Tree Trimming serves Lowden and the surrounding area: