Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Long Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Long Grove. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Long Grove & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Long Grove should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Long Grove?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Long Grove. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Long Grove Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Long Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Long Grove? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Long Grove
IA Tree Trimming serves Long Grove and neighboring communities: