Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lone Tree. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lone Tree. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Lone Tree & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lone Tree need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lone Tree?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lone Tree. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lone Tree Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lone Tree, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lone Tree? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lone Tree
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lone Tree and neighboring communities: