Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lone Rock. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lone Rock. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Lone Rock & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lone Rock need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lone Rock?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lone Rock. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lone Rock Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lone Rock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lone Rock? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lone Rock
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lone Rock and the surrounding area: