Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Logan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Logan. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Logan & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Logan homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Logan?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Logan. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Logan Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Logan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Logan? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Logan
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Logan and the surrounding area: