Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Livermore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Livermore. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Livermore & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Livermore homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Livermore?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Livermore. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Livermore Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Livermore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Livermore? IA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Livermore
IA Tree Trimming proudly serves Livermore and communities nearby: