Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lime Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lime Springs. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Lime Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lime Springs need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lime Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lime Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lime Springs Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lime Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lime Springs? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lime Springs
IA Tree Trimming serves Lime Springs and neighboring communities: