Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Libertyville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Libertyville. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Libertyville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Libertyville homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Libertyville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Libertyville. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Libertyville Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Libertyville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Libertyville? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Libertyville
IA Tree Trimming serves Libertyville and communities nearby: