Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lewis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewis. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Iowa – including Lewis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lewis need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lewis. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lewis Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewis? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Iowa homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewis
IA Tree Trimming serves Lewis and communities nearby: