Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Leighton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leighton. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Iowa – including Leighton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Leighton need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leighton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leighton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Leighton Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leighton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leighton? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leighton
IA Tree Trimming serves Leighton and the surrounding area: