Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ledyard. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ledyard. That’s where we come in! IA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Iowa – including Ledyard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Ledyard homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ledyard?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ledyard. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ledyard Tree Pruning Process
IA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ledyard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
IA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ledyard? IA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Iowa homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call IA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ledyard
IA Tree Trimming serves Ledyard and the surrounding area: